Your dream job is just one interview away!
An interview is your chance to show an employer that you’d be the right person for the job, an asset to their team and bring worth to their organisation.
Being able to remain calm whilst providing evidence of your experience and skills takes practice but with interview coaching from CV Medic you too can become a master!
When should I use an interview coaching service?
- If interviews fill you with dread
- If you have no idea what you might be asked
- If you need helping preparing succinct answers to competency questions
- If you’re getting interviews but not getting the job
- If you struggle to articulate your skills in an interview
- If your nerves get the best of you
- If you have an interview coming up for a dream job
Why should I use CV Medic?
At CV Medic we specialise in coaching interview techniques that will help you excel at your next interview.
We know that the key to interview success is preparation and practice. As with all of our services we’ll get to know you helping you to unearth what makes you special.
With our help you’ll prepare answers to the most common interview questions and together we’ll practice your delivery until you feel confident that you’ll able to succeed on the big day.
CV Medic has a proven track record of coaching clients of all levels to interview success. Get in touch today for help improving your tomorrow!
- “It is hard to describe what Sheikh actually did for me, but after various telephone conversations my interview confidence had hit new heights. He walked me through the various interview stages and on our first attempt I have received an offer of employment. I would certainly recommend Sheikh to family and friends” Jon, Nottingham
How does it work?
The first step is to send us as much information on the role as you can such as the job description, person specification etc.
Once we’ve reviewed the role that you have an interview for it’s time for a CV Medic consultation. We’ll discuss the role, your experience and skills and then we’ll help you to prepare answers to questions that are likely to come up.
We’ll give you extensive coaching in body language, mirroring, rapport building and delivery. We’ll also conduct mock interviews to ensure that you’re fully prepared for your interview.
More importantly the CV Medic service doesn’t stop there. We’ll give you a call right before your interview to give you a pep talk to ensure you’re ready to impress.
Make sure your interview is the one the employer remembers. Our winning method incorporates body language, psychology and NLP techniques that will stop you believing in luck and allow you to believe in yourself.